Weight Loss

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Weight Watchers Plus Program

Well, I really fell off the wagon for awhile but I got back on March 2, 2011. I joined Weight Watchers and am doing the new Plus Points with great results. I weighed in at 236.2 pounds and I have lost some every week since joining. I am now down to 205 pounds for a total lost of 31.2 pounds. I am giving myself a pat on the back. I haven't been posting to this blog as I wanted to make sure I stuck to the program and after almost 16 weeks, I think I am stuck to the new Weight Watchers Plus Points program. I am keeping a 3 month journal and writing down everything I eat. I am hopping to be below 200 lbs by mid August when we go on vacation back to Iowa. I think at age 66 I finally got my head on straight about losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment